Monday, June 26, 2017

June 26 - Gutierrez area

I see a Beautiful Horizen

I´ll only be in Belo Horizonte for a few more day, but we should try to see a beautiful horizen everyday. That is one thing that I have learned from the mission. We need to look for the good things in life and stay optimistic. 

Well, this last week we found a true golden investigator. He understands everything and goes for it. That´s the secret for us. If we want to know if a doctrine is true we have to try it and we will see the blessings that follow. 

This week I will arrive at home ending my mission and returning to normal life. During the mission I have learned more than at any other time in my life. When we are in the service of our fellow man we are only in the service of our God. When we are in His service He will bless us. 

I´m excited to see and talk to you all in just a few days.

Abraço
Elder Quain

No comments:

Post a Comment