Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 13 - Gutierrez area

I see a Belo Horizonte

This week my house has discovered it´s new favorite passed time. It's...wait for it... singing church hymns. Who would have thought? We have a mini piano and a baritone ukulele (which I learned to play) and we play them along to the hymns; it is actually a great stress reliever.

On Saturday the Sisters from our district asked us to help them sing a song and asked me to do a solo in English. I would have responded that," I will sing so low you can´t hear me."(Tiki room reference) Unfortunately, puns don´t translate well, but if Dad had been there I would have said it. We all ended up singing "I Like to Look for Rainbows" in Portuguese together and it sounded pretty good.

Other than that the week was kind of routine. So, until next week,
Abraço
Elder Quain 

No comments:

Post a Comment