Monday, June 19, 2017

June 19 - Gutierrez area

I see a Belo Horizonte

THE END IS NEAR

No, I am not a crazy guy on the side of the road saying the world is going to end, but I will stop you in the road to talk about Jesus. So, you might call me crazy. But, the end of the mission is coming up(no way). That feels weird. Now, end of trunky spree.

This week we had some visitors. Elder Andrade and Elder Pereira came to do splits. It was fun to see my old greenie all grown up. We got to talk a bit, eat pizza and play chess. Yes, chess is our new addiction. I guess the whole singing thing was too good to last, ha ha. I found out I´m not too bad at chess, but I do make quite a few stupid moves at time. 

I received a message from my old companion M. Ribiero, who´s at home now. He said that Márcia went to the Temple and that João Paulo is receiving the Priesthood. I´m super proud of the two of them. As I am getting close to the end of the mission I think about the opportunities that I have had to help others. As I have helped others I have grown along the way. Personally, I feel like I was benefited more from the mission than any of my converts. I am extremely grateful for the Lord having trusted me to help his children find the path that leads home.

Abraço 

Elder Quain

Rosalia's baptism

 Rosalia's Birthday








No comments:

Post a Comment