Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5 - Gutierrez area

I see a Belo Horizonte.

This week went by quite a bit faster than last week. 

To start off we had a zone conference where we talked a lot about the Holy Ghost and how to recognize and use it. One of my favorite parts is when we were talking about personal revelation. We talked about how personal revelation is different than inspiration, because personal revelation is inspiration with the total ability to fulfill. (1 Nephi 3:7) It reminded me of the idea that a square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not necessarily a square.

After that, we had a split where I worked with Elder Coutinho in his area. We went to visit a member that has a 15 year old son that is into body building. He challenged us to a pull up competition. I got a solid second place as Elder Coutinho managed 0. I managed 10 and the 15 year old managed 100. It was a little humiliating, but at least I didn´t come in last place.

Then we had a Baptism. Rosalia has been progressing extremely well and has understood the lessons better than almost anyone else. The greatest thing is that we just tell her something and she applies it immediately. It was really cool to see her be baptized and confirmed. Unfortunately, the computer is not accepting my SD card so I can´t send any photos.

...But my mom sent me a photo that shows perfectly how I feel on Sunday night at 10:30.

Abraço
Elder Quain    


Conferência das Zonas BH Oeste e Betim (01 Jun.2017)




No comments:

Post a Comment